Monday, October 8, 2012

Where to Start?

HELLO!!! Welcome to my first post!!!

For the past 21 years of my life (okay, maybe a little less than that) I have always wanted to start a blog!  I love to cook and have never been able to share these recipes with others.  I love to sing (well mainly rap) and haven't been able to share my favorite songs and concerts on a similar platform.  I also LOVE to travel, and aside from my facebook friends, have been unable to share what the rest of the world is like through pictures and stories.

So THAT is what I will be doing from here on out!

You may be asking, "Who are you?"  Well here's a quick snippet of just that:
Me in April 2012 in Ireland


  • Born and raised in the suburbs of CT (REPRESENT!)
  • Actuarial Mathematics Major at a tech school
    • aka I am NOT the best writer and do not use proper grammar or spelling at all times (sorry I'm not sorry)
  • Travel lover (Ireland, England, Italy, France, and Greece)
  • Aspiring photographer (what little girl doesn't think she can take the BEST pictures)

Favorite food as a child?

Mac n Cheese!!

#1 most played song on iPod?

Britney Spears - Til the World Ends

Favorite quote?
I know it's common but:

God grant me the serenity 
to accept the things I cannot change, 
courage to change the things I can, 
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Favorite indoor/outdoor activity?

Basketball!


What chore do you absolutely hate doing?

Cleaning the bathroom


So that's a ROUGH overview of who I am but I'm sure based on my later blog posts you'll get a better idea of who I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment